Renew or replace your green card

Categories: immigration

Posted by Peter J. Prusinski

Renew or Replace Your Green Card Online

Form I-90, Application to Replace Permanent Resident Card is now available in the USCIS Electronic Immigration System (USCIS ELIS). USCIS ELIS is an online, account-based system that allows one to submit and view certain immigration benefit requests and receive electronic notification of decisions and real-time case status updates.

Call (715) 842-2291 if you need assistance renewing or replacing your green card.